- 2 pounds of cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ½ cup red onions, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup pickle relish
- 1/3 cup MUMBO Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and white pepper to taste
Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, wrap in foil and bake in oven at 350 degrees unit done. Let cool and shred with two forks.
In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, celery, red onion, red bell pepper, pickle relish, eggs, mayonnaise and BBQ sauce. Season salad with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy with your favorite crackers, bread, wrap or atop salad greens.
Recipe courtesy of Chef David Fuller & CVS Culinary Arts Program